The buckwheat diet, which is popular even in medicine, is capable of improving everyone's life. It is enough to maintain a small willpower for 10 days to see an excellent result. In addition, there will be a noticeable increase in energy in the context of a general improvement in well-being.
Do you have doubts? Or the desire to experience the effects of buckwheat? The best solution is to stick with your diet for a couple of weeks.
Effective buckwheat diet: detailed menu
Interestingly, the buckwheat diet is not strictly restricted. There are a number of general recommendations to follow to obtain a serious result. But, if you want, you can always expand the menu with your favorite products and stretch only slightly the effect of the diet over time.
Basic recipes to make buckwheat for dietary nutrition:
- Buckwheat is measured and washed several times with boiling water. As soon as the oily film stops floating on the surface, you can proceed to the next stage of cereal preparation. First, the buckwheat is lightly dried and then browned in a dry pan (without fat, salt and other additives). Then the cereal is sent to a saucepan, poured with boiling water (1. 5 cups of water is added to a glass of buckwheat) and covered with a lid. From above, the container is carefully wrapped in a towel and left overnight. In the morning, buckwheat will swell well, retaining all its useful substances.
- Pour clean buckwheat into a small saucepan and pour water (1: 2). Bring to a boil and turn off immediately. Close with a lid and then wrap in a towel for 3 hours. A similar recipe is suitable for those who do not like the taste of raw buckwheat, and at the same time want to preserve all the nutrients in it as much as possible.
The famous kefir buckwheat diet is based on the following basic points:
- Eating only buckwheat and kefir for two weeks will give maximum results. However, according to various recommendations, a pure buckwheat diet is followed for one to two weeks. It is allowed to eat well-cooked porridge only for breakfast, following the usual menu for the rest of the day. In this case, a visible result on the health and shape of the body will be noticed somewhere in a month of such a diet.
- Clean water should be a faithful companion. The only drawback of prolonged intake of raw buckwheat in combination with kefir is the laxative effect. Therefore, to replenish a sufficient level of fluid in the body, it is required to drink 1. 5-2 liters of purified water per day. Partial replacement of ordinary pure water with mineral water is allowed. Additionally, the diet is carried out during the holidays, so as not to be distracted at work if it becomes necessary to go to the bathroom frequently.
- Always fresh food! The buckwheat porridge is cooked on the eve of consumption, without extra reserves "for the next week". The same applies to the purchase or preparation of kefir. This is the only way to be sure of the proper effect of the diet on the body.
- It is better to drink kefir 30 minutes before eating buckwheat porridge. This measure prepares the digestive system for optimal absorption of food. But sometimes it is allowed to add a little kefir to the porridge itself to improve its taste.
- The last meal should be 3 hours before bedtime. You need to allow the body to fully digest it and then switch to other tasks. If during this period of time there is a feeling of hunger, it is allowed to drink a glass of water or kefir.
- Correct diet regimen. If you are on a strict diet, you should only eat buckwheat, kefir, and water. Do not use salt, sugar and oil to improve the taste of the porridge. Cinnamon is sometimes added to kefir to speed up the metabolism. Sometimes, for a change, they drink weak unsweetened green tea. The meal is divided into 3-4 meals per 100-200 g of porridge.
Why a buckwheat diet is good
- Product availability. You don't need to shell out large sums of money to maintain a healthy diet, if there is a similar diet menu option.
- Positive effects on the body in general. The kefir and buckwheat diet fills the body with calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and protein. Due to this, the state of health improves, the blood vessels are strengthened, and the blood becomes more diluted.
- Cellulite reduction. A complete cleansing of the body is performed, which immediately affects the appearance of the skin. Correct liver function is restored, which improves blood circulation in all parts of the body. The toxins begin to be eliminated from the body and the excess layer of fat in the subcutaneous layers also decreases.
- Lack of hunger. This diet does not particularly limit the amount of buckwheat eaten. As soon as you want to eat more, you can always help yourself to a supplement. Another thing is that the same food suppresses your appetite over time. But the feeling of hunger passes easily after a small portion of porridge.
- Ease of use. Why look for complexity where you can do without them? You don't need to calculate your calorie intake, measure each serving in grams, or speculate about combining certain foods. You can eat as much buckwheat as you want throughout the day, but a positive result is still going nowhere.
- High efficiency. With full compliance with the recommendations, you can lose about 10 kg in 10 days. Unlike many other diets, with these numbers, health also improves by an order of magnitude.
Moderate Buckwheat Diet: Recipe of the Day
It is very difficult to have the same thing for a long period of time. So for starters, you can switch to a milder version of the buckwheat-based diet:
- Breakfast. 100 g of fat-free cottage cheese and buckwheat porridge are mixed on a plate. An hour before or half an hour later, a glass of kefir or fermented baked milk is allowed to drink.
- Lunch.Buckwheat (150 g) with boiled beef (up to 100 g) and vegetable salad (100-150 g). Lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil can be used as a salad dressing (but best done without).
- Dinner. A portion of porridge (about 100 g) and a glass of kefir (200-250 g).
Important!The buckwheat diet does not help everyone, so you should not be disappointed with a poor result. Perhaps the body is not actually overweight and it is time to reconsider your ideals of the desired figure. . .
If you have any problems with the gastrointestinal tract, you should consult your doctor before starting a diet.